Credit Reports & Company Searches
CRIF credit reports, powerfully accurate and built with real-time data, provide you with some of the most highly predictive Credit Scores in the UK and worldwide.
Our extensive portfolio provides you with a wide range of reports and documents covering every aspect of companies, directors, and businesses. Our vast database is expertly curated to suit to your particular needs, whether you require in-depth due diligence, meticulous risk evaluations, or essential insights.
- Identification: data that can be used to find a company using business registration details, legal form and address.
- Risk assessment: a rating that can be used to understand the risk level combined with a credit limit to get further insight into company vulnerability. The Local Rating is a focal point for company and risk assessment, starting from country-based information, and avoiding standardized assessments and missing specific local characteristics.
- Firmographics: industry code, number of employees, and all information enabling companies to be classifed.
- Financial information: available if the legal form requires the submission of financial data, balance sheets and ratios to evaluate financial strength.
- Negative and significant legal events: crucial to find out if information can affect risk level.
- Historical data: changes that occurred in the past involving company management.
- Business management: both current and past senior management.
- Company structure and relationships: linked to legal form, these data can be used to build a map of company relationships and ownership, company director searches.
- Bank details: name, address, branch of the bank used by the company, if available.