ESG Data & Analytics to drive your business strategies
CRIF ESG Analytics empowers banks, insurers and corporates to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ESG compliance of the companies, customers or suppliers they engage with.
Organisations can easily integrate a sustainability assessment into their core processes and facilitate effective actions on a range of ESG issues by measuring greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and evaluating transition, physical and environmental risks in view of upcoming regulations.
Leveraging CRIF's 30 years of analytics expertise, the ESG score is derived from over 130 proprietary key indicators sourced from both public and private data.
All that's required is the VAT or company registration number of a UK or European business to get an ESG score along with granular environmental, social and governance indicators, without the need to involve the individual company itself.
CRIF ESG Analytics consists of:
- ESG Score: along with its components, it is a single-name indicator that measures the level of compliance with the ESG criteria suggested by the EBA
- ESG Key Indicators: the criteria used to calculate the ESG Score
- Physical Risk: geographical-industry score for assessing the impact of physical risk
- GHG Emissions: Scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emission data and calculation methodology
- Transition Risk: industry scores for the assessment of single-name and portfolio risk
- EU Taxonomy: industry indicators on taxonomy alignment and eligibility
- Other Pillar III Variables: flag for companies belonging to polluting sectors, excluded from the Paris Accords
- ESG Repository: contains ESG data on any company in the UK and EU on important areas such as a business’s water usage, waste production, emissions, health and safety record, modern slavery and inclusiveness.
This solution seamlessly complements CRIF's existing Synesgy service, allowing businesses to assess the ESG credentials of their entire supply chain through self-report questionnaires.
ESG Analytics and Synesgy in the UK expands the availability of these solutions around the world, where over 600,000 companies, including 350 banks and insurers, already use the service in more than 80 countries, as it helps to set an international standard in corporate sustainability.
Optimise your ESG strategies and business growth with a powerful blend of cutting-edge analytics and comprehensive insights.