On one side, the pandemic has meant businesses have needed to focus on flexing their infrastructure to effectively deliver services via remote working models, significantly impacting on the availability of time and resource to detect and prevent insurance fraud. On the other side, looking at recent figures, insurance claims fraud is on the increase.
Topics covered include:
- What ‘Claims Farming’ and ‘Claims Vishing’ mean
- The pandemic fraudster phenomenon
- To what extent are recessions linked to insurance fraud?
- Why has fraud investigation become more challenging?
- The close connection between insurance fraud and identity theft
- Fraud investigation tools to cross-check millions of aggregated records in real time.