With a 29-year track record of effectiveness, the Claims and Underwriting Exchange (CUE) has helped insurers verify an individual’s household, motor or personal injury claims history.
But, CUE could be even more powerful, and the secret to unlocking that power lies not only in data accuracy, but in missing data and an adequate data quality management model. For example: on average only one motor claim in three reported on CUE has the Third Party subject populated.
CRIF’s proven ‘Data Quality Model’ can be applied to any information sharing system, including CUE, through a strong commitment of the industry stakeholders to improve and reshape the current operational model.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Claims and Underwriting Exchange (CUE)
- Combating Fraud with the Power of CUE Navigating the Challenges of CUE Data Quality
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Quest to Enhance Credit Information Quality
- CRIF: Your Trusted Partner for CUE
- Maximising CUE's Potential with CRIF's Data Quality Model